Society Golf At St. Anne's
Societies are always welcome at St. Anne’s. We can accommodate golf societies on Monday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Our restaurant can offer everything from an all-day bar menu to a full restaurant meal for up to 150 people. St. Anne’s welcomes Golf Societies to enjoy our timeless setting on Bull Island. We have devised some attractive packages to suit your budget and still enjoy a remarkable visit to one of the top links venues in the country.Thanks to recent investment St. Anne’s is playable all year round. The course is always presented in top condition.
Why St. Anne’s?
- 18 hole (Par 71) links golf at its best in the tranquil location of Dublin bay
- Redeveloped course and new clubhouse
- All year round golf
- Societies return each year
- Full restaurant and bar facilities for up to 150 people.
- The course is about 5 miles (8 km) from the city centre, a short taxi ride away.
Society Green Fees
Please contact the club on 01-8336471 for more information. Rates start at €45 per person in low season.
Corporate Golf At St. Anne's
We work to make it special for you. St. Anne’s is the ultimate venue for your corporate day. The exceptional clubhouse at St. Anne’s offer groups the choice of private rooms depending on your requirements, serving fine food in enchanting surroundings.
St. Anne's understands the importance of detail when hosting a golf day and a dedicated team is there to make certain your event is everything you want it to be and more.
St. Anne’s Corporate Golf Day can include;
- 18 Hole Green fees
- Registration desk and group management service
- On course competition (Longest Drive - Nearest the Pin)
- Golf course starter/ranger
- Halfway house refreshments of burger & drink
- 3 course meal in the restaurant
- Group management service
- Golf buggies
- Shotgun start
- Scorecard checking and administration