About St. Anne's
St. Anne’s Golf Club is located on the beautiful Bull Island, a world famous nature reserve. Founded in 1921, St. Anne's started life as a 9 hole course and in 1989 achieved 18 hole links course status.
We have come a long way from our humble clubhouse in 1925. Since 2003 we have what is now one of the most impressive clubhouses in the country with wonderfull facilities and spectacular views of Dublin bay