Lifestyle membership is open to any person under the age of 40 on January 1st in a given year. With just 75 places available this offer is limited. Lifestyle members will pay an annual membership fee equivalent to that of a Full Member inclusive of other liabilities such as Club levies and levies by Golf Ireland, insurance etc.) and shall not be subject to an entrance fee. Three Hundred Euro of that annual subscription will be credited to the current entrance fee when the Member reaches the age of 40. If he does not join as a Full Member when he reaches the age of 40 this €300 p.a. is non-refundable.
Lifestyle members are eligible to play in all club competitions with the exception of Captains & Presidents Prizes. They will also have no voting rights at Annual or Special General meetings. Some other terms and conditions apply.
To download an application form please click here
Lifestyle Members will also gain:
- World Handicap System Handicap
- entry into all Club Competitions with the exception of Captains & Presidents Prizes
- participation in Club Matchplay events
- eligible for inclusion on Inter-Club teams
- right to introduce guests at members green fee rates
- right of access to all Golf Practice Facilities
- 7.5% discount off all bar purchases when using your members card pre loaded with credit
- 20% discount in the golf centre on selected items
- access to the members bar in the clubhouse
- The annual subscription for a Lifestyle Member is €1,614